Speciality Food Fair 2016 - Day 1


Today I went to  Speciality Food Fair at Olympia. This is where all of the best food companies come together under one roof. I will be sharing my discoveries with you and hopefully you can try some of the products yourself. Some of them you will be familiar with and others will be new.    


Here are some of my highlights:











Pip Organic are one of my fav fruit juice brands they also now have a range of frozen ice lollies 

As you know Tyrells are one of the best selling popcorn and crisp companies, they have some new flavors coming out soon. 3 Bird roast (in time for Xmas)


Graze provide a range of tasty healthy snacks, perfect for lunch box or having on the go. My fav is the herby basket & lemon flapjack.


This named after popcorn  is so yummy



You all know am a BIG fan of Ten Acre. So I had to pop  by the stand and check out the products. They are about to launch a new range of popcorn with Tango!!!













Fitfit are a range of dried fruit snack that is healthy and very tasty. They have a wide range of flavours so I suggest you try them all.




Newtons are a premium fizzy apple drinks maker. All natural and great taste make this a winner in my book.
At the end of the show I came across  Ozerlat Coffee. This was the first time I have tried Turkish coffee and now I love it! They also produce Turkish delight which  is great with the coffee.


penelope

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment