The London Tea Company

OK this post has long been overdue, London tea kindly sent me some products to try out over the summer holidays. Finally I have a chance to tell you about them. 

You may not have heard of the London Tea company before, so let me introduce them to you... They are sold mostly online here. I have seen some of the products in supermarkets etc. but they don`t stock the full range of products  so I suggest look online. Or  visit them at one of the many shows they attend. BBC Good Food show is next coming up. 

Back to the products the ones I was sent were Pear Tatin,, ginger and lemon and also someBreakfast tea. The pear is great if you don't like strong taste of normal tea as this is very sweet!. Not everyone likes a sweet flavour but I think it's nice hot or cold. Mum likes the ginger and lemon when she has a cold, I find it quite strong and again nice hot or cold is nice.. I don`t drink the normal tea so gave these to my family who say its very good and recommend it. Also I tried some chai it`s black and quite strong so best add milk to taste

penelope

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment