Kidzania Trip

Image result for kidzania logo londonToday I went to Kidzania in Westfield Shephard’s Bush. When I entered I found it lively and an amazing place. You start with 50 kidzos (which is the pretend money you can earn) and you can trade them for different items in the department store or spend them on activities.

In kidzania there are loads of activities or careers you can try out such as the Air Vent, Police, University and much more. My favourite activity of the day was with Hamptons who are an estate agency. I also liked making cereal bars (I am food Penelope :) . They contained honey, dark chocolate, rice crispies and banana chips. I had to weigh all these ingredients then put into a mixing machine then poor into a mold and press with a stamper. These were delicious!

The time went very quickly  an there were still lots of activities that I did not have time for but I had a great time and gives me more reasons to come back. I look forward to going again and trying other new activities. So I recommend other children go and try this amazing city.


penelope

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment