Taste of London - Winter 2015


Last Sunday I went to the Taste of London- Winter show at Tobacco Dock.  As you might remember I went to the summer event in June this year. 


Here are some of the highlights from the day.








T2
this was one of my favourite exhibitors, they had a nice big room lots of leaf teas to try. I liked the best  the White White Rose also Crème Brulee  tea.




I was lucky to try some great food from Pont St and met the head chief  Sophie Michell !!

The food was great also they gave me some DJ`ing lessons!


The menu was Truffle Burger, blue cheese balls, smoke salmon & rhubarb & custard trifle..







 Asda had special festive houses made from food


About time I got one of these!


penelope

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment