My lunchtime meal


Today is Sunday and I am in the mood for pasta! I am going to have tagliatelle which is great with pesto and parmasan cheese. I wouldn't mind having tagliatelle with tomato sauce but I rather have it with pesto. The pasta, pesto and Parmesan cheese is from Waitrose. The pesto I'm using is the fresh one from Waitrose not the long life one.

Tagliatelle is like spaghetti but it's thicker. Pesto is a green sauce with cheese, pine nuts, olive oil and other ingredients. I am going to put some parmesan cheese on top of the pasta and pesto. Even though the pesto already has cheese on it I like to add more flavour to it.   Mmm that looks scrumptious! 



penelope

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment