First Post, the Natural & Organic Show.





Last Sunday I went to the Natural & Organic Show show at excel. It was the first time I have ever been there and it was bigger than I thought. I tried most of the products but my favourites were Pip,Food Doctor and Cawston Press. I also liked Yogi Tea. More info to follow on these companies 

My grandmother has a fashion blog and while walking around I thought that I could create my own blog. So here it is! I like trying new healthy products and hope I can give a kids view on what`s good to eat and drink. Please follow me at https://twitter.com/FoodPenelope

PIP Yay!
Love Chai Yogi Tea
Higher Living Tea
Best I could get of a smile











penelope

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment